INTRODUCING COLOR THERAPY FROM SALLY HANSEN
THE ADVANCED NEW NAIL POLISH THAT COMBINES COLOR AND CARE
Finally, gorgeous “Color That Cares While You Wear.” The first Sally Hansen nail polish that uniquely blends saturated color and nourishing argan oil in 38 stunning shades created in partnership with Global Color Ambassador, Madeline Poole.
Sally Hansen continues to lead in innovation by introducing its new Color Therapy products: a nail polish, top coat, and nail & cuticle oil, inspired by women’s desire to wear beautiful color while simultaneously caring for their nails. Sally Hansen’s Color Therapy nail polish contains a patented micro-delivery system that delivers an argan oil-enriched formula, resulting in intensive nourishment and instant moisture for healthier-looking nails. The Color Therapy nail polish needs no base coat so the oil complex can directly contact the bare nail. 9 out of 10 women experienced a noticeable improvement in their natural nails after wearing the Color Therapy nail polish. Vibrant tones, available in three magnificent palettes, glide on for a radiant, shiny finish with up to 10 days of fade-proof, chip-resistant wear. The Color Therapy nail polish provides the ultimate color that cares while you wear, with everything needed to restore nails without sacrificing luminous color.
Complete your manicure with the Color Therapy top coat and nail & cuticle oil, both formulated with the same argan oil contained in the nail polish. The top coat provides an ultra-glossy finish for extended wear, and the nail & cuticle oil, the ultimate in nail therapy, instantly makes nails and cuticles look healthier, restored, and rejuvenated.
The Ingredient StoryColor Therapy blends a complex of natural argan, acai, and evening primrose oil to condition weak, dry nails. Argan oil contains high levels of unsaturated fatty acids, as well as vitamin E, an antioxidant vital for healthy skin and nails. Acai berry oil is rich in omega-3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids that are valued for nutrition and conditioning in skin and hair care. Evening primrose oil features essential fatty acids that are known to help reinforce hair strength.
The Nail Polish ColorsFrom the colorful world of Madeline Poole comes a spectrum of 38 pigment rich shades inspired by luxurious tones.
Rich Tones: Bold deep tones with a brilliant impact
● Ohm My Magenta Say “namaste” to this magnificent reddish-purple
● Unwine’d Escape with a beautiful robust bordeaux
● Slicks And Stones A lustrous crystalized purple
● Shea Dream Enrich and nourish in a metallic buttercream hue
● Red-iance Energize with this cherry red
● Haute Springs Clear your head with a restorative red
● Red-y To Glow Harness a zen attitude with a medium cerise tint
● Exotic Acai Cleanse your color palette with this plum tone
● Indiglow Shimmer with an electric metallic violet
● Good As Blue Refresh with this daring navy
● Soothing Sapphire Reflect and restore in a saturated blue jewel tone
● Ja-Cozy Melt away in the aquatic tones of cobalt blue
● Reflection Pool Go with the flow in a metallic aquamarine
● Teal Good A vibrant cerulean lifts the spirits
● Cool Cucumber A deep refreshing garden green
● Bamboost An uplifting yet tranquil muted green
Pinks/Corals: Deep and understated pink tones for the perfect pop of color
● Soak At Sunset A rose gold tinged with tangerine
● Rosy Quartz A crystallized classic pale pink
● Sheer Nirvana A marvelous marshmallow with hint of muted lilac
● Primrose And Proper A delicate medium pink hue
● Rosy Glow This beautiful begonia pink replenishes and restores
● Berry Smooth A bright electric pink berry
● Mauve Mantra Conjure calm with this carnation tint
● Robes and Rosé A metallic and bubbly fuchsia
● Couple’s Massage Unwind with this shimmery pastel peach
Nudes: Elegant and daring neutrals for the perfect polished finish
● Steely Serene Get centered in a gorgeous greige
● Powder Room A ladylike pearlescent blushed nude
● Chai On Life A warm calming taupe
● Well, Well, Well Keep it clean in this milky hue
● Make My Clay Submit to serenity in this earthy putty shade
● Therapewter Meditate in a deep charcoal metallic
● Haute Stone Relax and revive the senses with this deep clay
● Mud Mask Melt away stress with this earthy mocha brown
● Glow With The Flow A luminous and naturally radiant pale bronze shimmer
● Blushed Petal Breathe it out in a botanical blush tone
● Re-Nude Take some me time with this peach-tinged taupe
● Top Coat The Color Therapy top coat provides a shiny finish and helps extend wear by sealing nail color and helping to prevent fading.
● Nail & Cuticle OilThe Color Therapy nail & cuticle oil nourishes the nails and surrounding area, resulting in instantly healthier looking nails and cuticles while restoring and rejuvenating.
Price & Availability: The New Sally Hansen Color Therapy range is expected to hit shelves in December 2016. Suggested retail price for each product is $8.99