July 27, 2011
China Glaze Crackle Metals, plus Your Chance to Win!!
I was so excited when I received these two China Glaze Crackle Metals the other day. I've been dying to try them. I received Oxidized Aqua and Tarnished Gold. The formula of both polishes was fabulous. If you've had difficulty with other crackles/shatters, try these metallic beauties. They apply smoothly and easily, and crack very well.
Tarnished Gold is a beautiful true gold metallic crackle. This color gold makes me think of pirate treasure hidden in a sea cave somewhere. I love this color and I can see myself using it year round! I've been wanting a gold crackle, and this one really fits the bill.
I used a medium-thick coat of Tarnished Gold over two coats of China Glaze Raspberry Festival. Am I the only one who always forgets the "p" in raspberry? I ALWAYS have to go back and add it in. Anyway, I love this combo, and it reminds me how much I love Raspberry Festival!
Next up we have Oxidized Aqua. When I first saw the promo pictures for this collection, I knew I would LOVE Oxidized Aqua. I'm a sucker for aqua colors, and aqua metallic crackle is just a huge win. This is a gorgeous pale, sparkling aqua with lots of silver mixed in.
For this look, I used one medium-thick coat of Oxidized Aqua over two coats of China Glaze Blue Paradise (if you don't own this, buy it NOW. Seriously.) Again, LOVE this combination, need to wear it as a full mani ASAP. I really love both of these Crackle Metals, and I intend to pick up Cracked Medallion as well!
Now, for the REALLY fun news! China Glaze accidentally sent me an extra set of Tarnished Gold and Oxidized Aqua!!! You know what that means= GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!
One lucky winner will win one bottle of China Glaze Tarnished Gold and one bottle of China Glaze Oxidized Aqua. This giveaway is open to all readers. Here's how to enter:
1. You MUST be a follower on Google Friend Connect.
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what China Glaze polish you would like to wear with either of these crackles. Also provide your GFC follower name and Twitter/Facebook names if you choose to enter that way. If you added me to your blogroll, please link to your blog. (If you want me to add you to my blogroll please let me know that as well!!)
3. Bonus entry: Follow me on Twitter.
4. Bonus entry: "Like" Never Enough Nails on Facebook (see box at top of page).
5. Bonus entry: Add me to your blogroll.
Giveaway will end Wednesday, August 3rd at midnight NYC time. Good luck!!
China Glaze Tarnished Gold and Oxidized Aqua were sent to me by a PR agent for China Glaze. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.